Chicago Hope Academy embodies:
- A challenging college preparatory curriculum that successfully balances physical, mental, and spiritual development.
- Passionate, innovative teachers who are gifted encouragers and mentors.
- An athletic program that teaches the values of teamwork, discipline, sacrifice, sportsmanship, and perseverance.
- A fine arts program that allows students to appreciate and practice the arts.
- A school that impacts the student, the family, and the surrounding community for Christ.
- A school that teaches and exemplifies a servant attitude among students and staff.
Chicago Hope Academy is a coed non-denominational college and life preparatory school dedicated to nurturing and challenging the whole person – body, mind, and spirit – to the glory of God.